[Nix-dev] nixos hackday on 2.3.

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 23:56:55 CET 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Rok Garbas <rok at garbas.si> wrote:
> hi guys (i dont believe we have any female user, yet!),

Don't assume that. It is hard for them to don't feel excluded, and if
any are reading I recommend them to join other groups such as Womoz.

> we'll be having again a day when we'll be working on nixos. as said in
> subject this hacking will happen on 2.3. in ljubljana, cyberpipe
> (http://kiberpipa.org). so in case somebody is traveling nearby and would
> like to join us you'll be more then welcome.
>
> we have also our todo list http://titanpad.com/v17FugCecZ
> in anycase you'll hear from us on #nixos ... sayonara.

Nice list, at what time & timezone would you be hacking, to know if we
can provide some help over IRC.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/