[Nix-dev] bootstrap of NixOS

Petr Pudlák pudlak at google.com
Mon Dec 23 18:47:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for something that could be automated. Some kind of a
self-contained script that automatically prepares a minimal NixOS
installation. Eventually I'd like to create OS installation scripts [1] for
Ganeti cluster management software [2].

[1] http://docs.ganeti.org/ganeti/current/man/ganeti-os-interface.html
[2] https://code.google.com/p/ganeti/

  Thanks,