[Nix-dev] LLVM builds on Hydra but not locally

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 15 19:14:32 CET 2013

Didn't help.  I think I enabled build-use-chroot (edited
configuration.nix, did nixos-rebuild switch and double-checked that
build-use-chroot = true in /etc/nix/nix.conf), and then I got the same
error.

Thanks for pointing out the option, though; somehow I had assumed
NixOS enabled that by default... is there a reason not to?

James