[Nix-dev] pull request question

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 1 21:47:32 CET 2013

git-cherry-pick can do this.  You'd want to make a new branch in your
local reposititory (starting at master) and cherry-pick the commits
you want to include.

I usually make a new git branch for every change I want to propose in
order to avoid this sort of problem.

Also, if the first push request is accepted, then the problem should
solve itself.

James