[Nix-dev] Fwd: cache.nixos.org down?

Daniel Hlynskyi abcz2.uprola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:20:19 CEST 2013

You are right, I mean "is down" for "is unusable"

For example, when doing `nix-env -qas '*'`, I have this output spamming for
all packages:
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/wl4q9wwlq73xh8ypm2f03bh0klhz0nmy.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/zd3yiz3faic33y9s1b7qgafnjxi0rspp.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/x2w98mila8bsr8mp7glbm53kfhknwvnk.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/w6md0d07k85nn8756w1d9vjxfg15874i.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/vgfd28j0jms49n7rr4ply3jgbm8kbf54.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...
download-from-binary-cache.pl: still waiting for ‘
http://cache.nixos.org/skc0j6xgvpmwd58rb16zjvwwwck87z5x.narinfo’ after 5
seconds...