[Nix-dev] nix-channel can't process channel data from Hydra

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:55:40 CEST 2013

On 04/12/2013 12:08 PM, Peter Simons wrote:
> This issue occurs only with the Hydra instance I run on hydra.cryp.to
> (which is the latest available version from Github). On contrast, the
> instance on hydra.nixos.org work fine.
>
> Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this issue?

It's even difficult to decide on which side this problem is, until we
record the whole communication and inspect who breaks the protocol.

You can also try to run the *whole command from nix-channel* on that
machine (for me it's fine, but I'm not behind a proxy).
PRINT_PATH=1 QUIET=1 nix-prefetch-url
http://hydra.cryp.to:8080/project/nixpkgs/channel/latest/nixexprs.tar.bz2

Vlada