[Nix-dev] Java support in Firefox, or java in general

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:07:41 CEST 2012

> There is 'openjdk'... I think Shlevy worked with it. I don't really know much
> about what jvm we should use for java.

I did some quick probe of the most popular distributions and it seems
that openjdk is the default everywhere. Often without any alternative,
so I suppose there are some reasons for it and it also means there
should be no problems running java apps.

I'm really out of time recently (and the whole last year), so don't
wait for me to fix it.

Vlada