[Nix-dev] Git conversion of NixOS and Nixpkgs

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Sun May 20 06:25:00 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've uploaded Git repositories of NixOS and Nixpkgs to GitHub for testing:

  https://github.com/edolstra/nixos
  https://github.com/edolstra/nixpkgs

These should have the complete history from the Subversion repository, including
all branches and tags.  They were generated using svn2git-kde.  Many thanks to
Rob for making the svn2git configuration file.  It can be found here:

  http://nixos.org/~eelco/nix-svn2git.conf

Please let me know if you see anything wrong with these repositories (e.g.
missing history).  If there are no problems, I'll move them to the NixOS
organisation on GitHub soon.  (Until then the SVN repository is still the One
True Repository, so please continue to commit there.)

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://www.st.ewi.tudelft.nl/~dolstra/