[Nix-dev] Improving the Developer Experience in the Nix Community

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Fri Jun 29 15:22:15 CEST 2012

forgot an important point:

I think it is more fruitful to think of the system between us
maintainers being anarchy, not democracy and therefore we should be
aware of and work with consensus.

For a nice description and one implementation of consensus, see:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Consensus

Noisebridge, is a San Francisco based hackerspace working with the one
rule of "Being excellent to each other".

If I duplicate things at the moment, I'm sorry. I do my best to keep up
but cannot cope with the amount of mail right now. I will catch up for
sure.