[Nix-dev] Linux kernel and acpi_call/bbswitch build

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Fri Jun 8 14:17:17 CEST 2012

My understanding (though I certainly don't speak for Eelco) is that we should continue svn business-as-usual and that Eelco will send a mail explaining the new contribution process once that process is sorted out. As long as the svn is writeable and the git is not, I see no reason why we should stop doing things the way we have been. Hopefully there will never be a time when both are writeable, and hopefully by the time git is writeable we will have a clear sense of how to do things moving forward.