[Nix-dev] lighttpd service

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:17:39 CEST 2012

I think the right way to handle config files is the on used by xserver
module.
You provide a basic config, enough to run lighty in most well-trodden
configurations,
similar to configs included by other distros. And when someone needs an
config he just overwrites it completely with mkOverride.

--
Кирилл Елагин