[Nix-dev] [nix-dev] synaptics touchpad settings

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:34:38 CET 2012

Hi! I've discovered that synaptics touchpad's nix expression allows to
setup some very specific options but can't help me to set some others, more
common as I think. Here is the patch which adds 'additionalOptions' option.
It allows user to modify touchpad's section in xorg.conf. I think such
'powerful' options should be considered as bad style, but imho it is still
better than explicitly code each one synaptic supports. There are lots of
them.