[Nix-dev] Package: vimprobable

Alexander Foremny alexanderforemny at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:16:57 CET 2012

Hello!

I just started using NixOS and seeing that vimprobable [1] is missing in
the repositories I created a package for that. Attached is a Nix expression
for the most recent stable version of vimprobable2.

Since I am using NixOS for a very short time I'd appreciate any feedback
that can improve the Nix expression since I'd like to create and share a
few more packages. If it is acceptable I'd like to get this into the
official repositories. Would that be possible?

Regards
Alexander Foremny

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/vimprobable/