[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r32580 - nixpkgs/branches/stdenv-updates/pkgs/development/python-modules/generic

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Mon Feb 27 16:49:17 CET 2012

Hi,

On 26/02/12 18:22, Florian Friesdorf wrote:

> Log:
> pth file with deps, only current package's scripts, no colliding files
>
> Modified:
>    nixpkgs/branches/stdenv-updates/pkgs/development/python-modules/generic/default.nix

I can't really judge the impact of these Python changes, but they seem
potentially destabilising.  We want to get the stdenv branch merged soon (as in
"yesterday"), not introduce new changes that might cause additional breakage
taking time to resolve.  It's better to put this in a separate branch.

In other words: the stdenv branch is closed for anything other than bug fixes.

Thanks,

Eelco.