[Nix-dev] Nix(OS) on upcoming sprints/events

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:07:14 CET 2012

Hi,

I just want to add that I also want to help to make this happen, most
especially to replace most of what zc.buildout does with nix for Plone
installations. I hope to have some time at the Plone Konferenz sprint
25th-26th Feb (although I may need to help out with the conference
itself) otherwise I will certainly have time in March and will be
available any weekend for sprinting.

Incidentally, I have rebuilt my system using the distutils.cfg patch
which should prevent easy_install from resolving dependencies on its
own. I still need to verify that it does work as expected (by adding a
module which does not include required dependencies as buildInputs).

Cheers,
Cillian