[Nix-dev] Overriding configure flags in nix.

shacka shacka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:07:42 CET 2012

Thanks Marc! That's exactly what I was looking for!

I agree with you that I should send a patch for urxvt to support 256
colors, this is probably good default. However IMO it's very useful to have
ability to override configure flags (similar what you can do using "use
flags" in gentoo), so anyone can tune his installation for specific needs.
I'm definitely going to use it in for some other packages, when making a
flag default doesn't make much sense.

Cheers,
Andrii