[Nix-dev] Checksum error then everything builds from source

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Fri Dec 21 00:16:42 CET 2012

Cool.  Although I admit I'm still a bit lost on where the nix.conf file is
supposed to go.  I tried every location I could think of for the `prefix`
in `prefix/nix/nix.conf` and none of those worked.  I also had to use a
slightly different path than you suggested in the PR,
`/nix/var/nix/profiles/per-user/rwallace/channels/binary-caches/*`.  So for
now I'm passing the option manually. :(

Any suggestions?
Thanks again,
Rich