[Nix-dev] cron PATH

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Sun Aug 26 15:08:55 CEST 2012

Hrm, I see that adding /var/setuid-wrappers is somewhat impure, as the
current paths point to absolute directories in the nix store.

I'll just have the cronjob output to stdout for now, so normal cron
handling picks it up for email.
However, it would be nice to have _some_ jobs send their outputs to
different recipients than the cron-default one, so if anyone can think
of a better solution, please let me know.