[Nix-dev] [Hackage] How to install Hackage package, not presented in nixpkgs, locally?

Daniel Hlynskyi abcz2.uprola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:34:41 CEST 2012

There were theese lines in the end of ghc-pkg output log:

 The following packages are broken, either because they have a problem
listed above, or because they depend on a broken package.
pipes-core-0.1.0
pipes-core-0.1.0

And yes, I tried to load Control.Pipes in ghci. It worked not.

Now I solved this problem with manual `categories` install. I suppose, you
haven't noticed any problems, so the question is partly closed (I have to
do pull request to nixpkgs with appropriate patch)