[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r33823 - nixos/trunk/modules/programs/bash

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:25:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

Doing so caused troubled to one of my friend when he tried to install
software as root.  "nix-env -i vim" was not working for him on a fresh
install … and sadly I was not aware
of this patch before.

Do we have a check that ensure that we can install software as root on
a fresh install and create a new user and setup the user environment
and install software as a trusted user ?

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/