[Nix-dev] builderDefs, composedArgsAndFun

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Fri Oct 14 14:35:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

there are some functions in nixpkgs that I always avoided to use and understand.
A couple of them are builderDefs and composedArgsAndFun.
I'm reading their implementation right now but they don't look straightforward to me.
Can someone give me a hint on what they do or point me to some documentation?

In particular, i would like to update the expression for the Io language which is now old (2008) which employ builderDefs.

Thanks,
Marco