[Nix-dev] svn commit but no hydra rebuild

maggesi at math.unifi.it maggesi at math.unifi.it
Wed May 25 21:42:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

Hydra did not rebuild ocamlPackages.ocaml_batteries (*) after my last
commit (rev 27303).

If I understand correctly the problem, the reason is that I changed
the download url but not the sha256 and hydra assumes that same hash
gives the same failure.

However here the failure was provoked by an error in the download
(expired ssl certificate), that should be fixed now with the new url
(which avoid ssl).

Is it possible to force hydra to download again the sources of
ocaml_batteries?

Thanks,
Marco

(*) http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/trunk/ocamlPackages.ocaml_batteries