[Nix-dev] Re: Guile load path?

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Jul 11 18:06:08 CEST 2011

Hi Ludovic,

 > Basically it seems that SLIB 3b2 doesn’t support Guile 2.0.  Can you
 > check whether SLIB 3b3 does?

I tried, but the build fails in lots of ways -- apparently the whole
interface to configure and make has been rewritten. I feel like this is
too much of an effort for me to fix since I don't know any Scheme and am
not familiar with the tool chain, so I've decided to just leave it at
that.

Anyway, I managed to fix the build errors in GnuCash, which is what made
stumble across this problem in the first place.

Take care,
Peter