[Nix-dev] Browser update

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:19:02 CEST 2011

Hi,
I've updated and tested a couple of things, please, review them:
- flash plugin for x86-64 (videos are playing, with sound)
- firefox 5.0 - works for me (I also made it the default version)
    - I had to update yasm
    - I enabled using system cairo (there don't seem to be any
gradient problems anymore, can someone confirm?)
    - I enabled using system sqlite (also updated it and had to turn
on one more feature of sqlite)
Perhaps you'll like to split the patch, I don't know (but beware the
dependencies).

I've got one more request - some patches I have sent (and also from
other people) never get **any kind of reply** (e.g. wpa-supplicant
update). That is very bad. I suggest that Eelco gives me svn access
and I promise that I'll commit stuff only after approval or one week
of silence on this list. There is also considerable amount of updates
in Marc Weber's topgit branch and noone else seems to care about
merging the updates (I use them). This all seems very frustrating to
me, given how few active contributors are there...

Vlada