[Nix-dev] Re: Auto package update script v4

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 24 10:41:25 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 22:36:08 Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> BTW please don’t add ‘meta.watchExpr’ to GNU packages as I plan to keep
> taking care of them.  ;-)

All I want is one way to check whether my any dependency of stuff I care about
is available in a newer version. So I will keep adding watchExpr to all files
stuff I care about depends on. No worries, I am not planning on updating any
package for now:-)

Feel free to ignore the attributes if you do not need them.

By the way: My pkgupdater script should be able to cover all the functionality
gnupdate has AFAICT -- once I wrote a verification script for gnu that is:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias