[Nix-dev] build error problem

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Feb 18 10:34:25 CET 2011

Excerpts from Roelof Wobben's message of Fri Feb 18 09:40:42 +0100 2011:
> What went wrong here ?

Read on the wiki about "How do I find the package I'm looking for".

If you have added problems to nixpkgs try running it on a clear trunk.

If you used git (what I suggested) you could have done git stash to get
rid of your changes temporarily.

in SVN all you could do is svn diff > patch. svn revert -R  .
Now repo should be clean enough.
..
patch -p1 < diff # reapply changes.

of course you can also use mercurial if you prefer it. Mirroring is done
on a daily basis but not uploaded anywhere yet due to lack of interest.

Marc Weber