[Nix-dev] Re: new possible movement to git (?)

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Fri Aug 26 15:08:32 CEST 2011

ludo at gnu.org wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Shea Levy <shea at shealevy.com> skribis:
>
>> If it is because the NixOS community is
>> undecided as to which vcs to switch to, perhaps we should have a
>> discussion about how to fairly discuss and decide such things?
>
>I think it’s mostly because the maintainer is undecided.  :-)

Fair enough, as I said those "if-then" scenarios only apply to the extent that Eelco wants this kind of decision to be managed by the community. If he is undecided though, I'd be interested in discussing why, or, if he isn't interested in having the discussion, I'd appreciate knowing that so we have some sort of answer.