[Nix-dev] new possible movement to git (?)

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Wed Aug 24 23:02:30 CEST 2011

It has been over a year since this discussion and I have not seen any
move toward implementing the suggestions in the thread. If this is
simply due to inertia, I would like to offer up help similar to what
Marc Weber offers in his initial email (migrating scripts, providing
advice to users, etc.). If it is because the NixOS community is
undecided as to which vcs to switch to, perhaps we should have a
discussion about how to fairly discuss and decide such things?