[Nix-dev] [Nix] Patch: Don't allow attributes with the same name as outputs

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Thu Aug 11 20:33:03 CEST 2011

This patch causes an error to be thrown if an output is given the same
name as a derivation attribute. This will allow unambiguous referencing
of outputs once the packageName.outputName method of referencing
alternate outputs is put into place. This patch won't apply properly if
my previous patch is not applied, but that patch has less potential
problems from what I can see, so I decided to submit them separately.