[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r28415 - nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/virtualization/virtualbox/guest-additions

David Guibert david.guibert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:02:38 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Marco Maggesi <maggesi at math.unifi.it> wrote:
> does any body tested virtualbox guest additions recently?

Yes, I did. It works well if I manually insert the vboxguest module.

To automatically load this module, I've just commit a patch to nixos
svn which adds the following line:

+ boot.extraModulePackages = [ pkgs.linuxPackages.virtualboxGuestAdditions ];

when the virtualbox service is enabled. Therefore the exectuable
"VBoxClient-all" could load the "vboxguest" module.
--
regards, David