[Nix-dev] Re: overview about hack-nix and how it works

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Tue Aug 9 14:14:21 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

the goal I hoped to achieve in this discussion was to reach a basic
understanding hack-nix, and I believe that has been accomplished.

It seems to me that you have needs and interests that hack-nix fulfills
just fine. My needs seem to be somewhat different, though. That is not a
bad thing -- diversity is very desirable.

So, I suggest we leave it at that for the time being. Thank you for
taking the time to explain hack-nix to me.

Take care,
Peter