[Nix-dev] Patch: Add a "--from-file" option to all nix commands

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Mon Aug 8 20:33:19 CEST 2011

Hi all,

This patch adds and documents the "--from-file" option which allows
parsing a file (or stdin) for additional arguments to the command. Note
that this patch is NOT YET TESTED, I'm sending it here while I work on
figuring out how to build nix from SVN in the hopes that someone might
already be equipped to do so and might test it in the mean time.

Cheers,
Shea Levy