[Nix-dev] haskell-packages: added cabal2nix

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Aug 6 04:25:33 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

Don't you want to give hack-nix at least a try?

It hurts me very much seeing that you continuously spend so much time on
packaging Haskell packages while I've solved this all long time ago
providing additional features such as patching support, dependency
resolution etc.

At this point you should at least have given it a try once.
I offered providing a SSH setup so that you can try it with zero
install?
You that time told me that you have to try it yourself (for whatever
reason) - But I never received any feedback.

That time I've spend about 3 weeks on that solution. It does work.

What else can I do ? Looks like I'm brain dead ..

Do whatever you have to do, its about your time, not mine.

Marc Weber