[Nix-dev] [disnix] Deactivation of services

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Fri Apr 15 15:44:54 CEST 2011

Ok, so it seems that you create the complete wrapper scripts directly. I think when I fix this segfault bug with nested attribute sets, allowing them to be used in the build expressions then you probably have what you need. Now that I'm thinking about it, it isn't such a bad idea having this supported after all :-)