[Nix-dev] openvpn module in NixOS

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Sun Apr 10 16:22:21 CEST 2011

There is a bug in the openvpn nixos module.  The line

           ${config.system.sbin.modprobe} tun || true

doesn't work because ${config.system.sbin.modprobe} evaluates to a
directory and not an executable

I've patched this locally by replacing the above line with

           ${config.system.sbin.modprobe}/sbin/modprobe tun || true

but I'm not sure this is the correct fix.  Someone who knows what they are
doing ought to fix this.  Maybe the expression ought to be fixed to
evaluate to an executable instead of a directory.