[Nix-dev] Patch for Ocaml 3.11 for MIPS

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Mon Oct 25 22:42:10 CEST 2010

The current ocaml package for MIPS is already patched to allow
native code generation, which is great. Anyway, for little endian
MIPS (such as lemote machines) a bug is yet to be patched (related
to stack handling when more than 5 parameters are passed to a function).

The patch yet to be applied is attached, or the whole patch against
vanilla ocaml sources is attached (for a long time now) to ocaml
bugtracker [1].

[1]: http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/file_download.php?file_id=336&type=bug