[Nix-dev] Broken expressions for libsamplerate and udev

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Oct 14 15:51:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

there are two Linux/x86_64 build errors in trunk that are causing me
trouble:

 - The sha256 hash of libsamplerate is wrong, i.e. it doesn't match the
   tarball that's downloaded. Apparently, the release tarball has been
   changed after release. IMHO, that's somewhat dubious. Can anyone
   verify that the tarball available for download on the site is
   actually okay?

 - The new version of udev doesn't compile for me; the build fails in
   libudev-device.c, complaining that the symbol O_CLOEXEC would be
   undefined. Does anyone know how to remedy that error?

Take care,
Peter