[Nix-dev] Re: CMake broken

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Oct 1 16:25:17 CEST 2010

Hi Yury,

 >> the recent changes to the CMake expression break the build for me on
 >> Linux/x86_64 when useNcurses is 'false'.
 >
 > Could you please attach a build log?

unfortunately, I can't, because the machine on which I built CMake is
not connected to the Internet. Getting a complete build log posted here
would be a major effort, I'm afraid.

Maybe you can just reproduce the error locally? What happens when you
build CMake with "useNcurses=false; useQt4 = false;"? Does that build
succeed?

 >>   cmake = callPackage ../development/tools/build-managers/cmake { };
 >>   cmakeCurses = cmake.override { useNcurses = true; };
 >>   cmakeWithGui = cmakeCurses.override { useQt4 = true; };
 >>
 >> All of expressions [cmake, cmakeCurses, cmakeWithGui] have the same name!
 >
 > Will fix tomorrow.

Did you get around to that? I didn't see a commit (in trunk, at least).

Take care,
Peter