[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 21935 - ludo - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: tools/misc/coreutils top-level

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Sun May 23 21:46:11 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 06:25:25PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Saluton!
>
> Lluís Batlle <viriketo at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > i touched coreutils in stdenv-updates for it to crossbuild.maybe you
> > can take a look at it.otherwise we may end up with a difficult merge!
> > :)
>
> Damn, why do that in ‘stdenv-updates’ when it can go in ‘trunk’?  :-)
I was trying to cross-build bootstrap-tools, and I had to change something
involving stdenv; maybe some few details could have gone at coreutils - but
notice that you switched off 'acl', while I did not want to switch that off,
for example.

> Anyway, we’ll see how it goes when we merge.
I invite you to do the merge, specially after the gnu kernel additions :) The
sooner the better. If you want, let's wait until we meet on irc.

Amike,
Lluís