[Nix-dev] Re: getPkgConfig considered harmful

David Guibert david.guibert at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:41:33 CEST 2010

On 17/05/2010 19:59, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
>> In a personal repo, I'm trying Eelco's proposition about callPackage
>> explained here
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.nixos/3753/focus=3764 or
>> http://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Open_issues:derivation_styles#get-args-in-
> file_2.
> Could you please publish your repo? If you use git, you can use gitorious
> clone for this.

I've just create an account on gitorious (dguibert) and rebase onto the
svn/trunk branch from your nixpkgs-svn repository.
Here is the branch
http://gitorious.org/~dguibert/nixpkgs/dguibert-nixpkgs/commits/dg/callpackage.

It's a huge patch. Gitorious says "This Git object is too large to be
displayed in the browser". I may have changed the default configuration
flags of some packages... hope not
--
Regards, David