[Nix-dev] virtualbox VBoxService/modules

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon May 10 11:44:17 CEST 2010

Excerpts from David Brown's message of Sun May 09 22:13:54 +0200 2010:
> I'd like to update the Wiki to describe how to auto-start the
> virtualbox guest addon modules and daemon, but wanted to get any
> feedback before editing it.  The updates I've made are below.  These
> are just the things I've added for this support.
>
> Should this support be instead added to the virtualbox module so it
> can just be enabled?

Which virtualbox module are you talking about?
Your code looks like beeing a NixOS module without options.
However I could'nt find an existing module.
Can you point me to the source?

I'd add an enable option and add it to NixOS.

box is used by many people here.

Marc Weber