[Nix-dev] Re: crosslink upstream test builders with hydra (Tahoe-LAFS)

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Mon May 3 10:46:45 CEST 2010

Hi Zooko,

"Zooko O'Whielacronx" <zookog at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm writing to ask if you could link to the Tahoe-LAFS builders from
> the Nix Hydra builder and from the Nix package page.

Well, we could, but the “long description” field that you see there is
meant as a description of the package (pretty much like the summary
shown when typing, e.g., “apt-cache show some-package”), so it wouldn’t
be appropriate to link from that description IMO.

Unfortunately, there’s no other appropriate mechanism.

Thanks,
Ludo’.