[Nix-dev] Error evaluating nixpkgs

maggesi at math.unifi.it maggesi at math.unifi.it
Thu Jul 29 12:24:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

since many days now I get the following error while trying to update
my system:

# nix-env -u \* --show-trace
error: while evaluating the function at
`/etc/nixos/nixpkgs/pkgs/lib/customisation.nix:52:24':
while evaluating the function at
`/etc/nixos/nixpkgs/pkgs/applications/misc/ikiwiki/default.nix:1:1':
value is an attribute set while a Boolean was expected

I try from time to time to run nixos-checkout but the error remains.

It is only me?  Do I have something corrupted on my computer?  (I
tried to checkout the svn repository for nixos and nixpkgs from
scratch but nothing changes).

Thanks,
M.