[Nix-dev] Re: cabal not working well out the box

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Dec 28 20:28:07 CET 2010

Excerpts from Paul van der Walt's message of Tue Dec 28 17:27:53 +0100 2010:
> Ah yes, I didn't make a wrapper as I didn't know how. Maybe I'll
> do this instead. It's probably the Right Way. Or is it?

I'd say so for binutils. You may want to compile your own cabal
projects. And cabal (setup) will take ghc from path, not from the
wrapper (unless you tell cabal to use a different one)

Where would you put documentation? Where did you look?
Where would you have found it?

Marc Weber