[Nix-dev] Re: Bison, flex default versions in stdenv-updates bumped

7c6f434c at mail.ru 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Mon Dec 13 06:51:33 CET 2010

>> 	Now the freeze seems to be delayed for binutils update,
>Indeed.  I just updated Binutils, Coreutils, and tar, based on a
>consensus among you, Lluís, Eelco, and me.  Hopefully the last stdenv

I always hoped the key part for an update (each update has to be done sooner or later..)
is not the explicit consensus by a small group, but lack of unresolved objections..

And, by the way, there is no reason to single out me as a special participant of
consensus - I never felt there is enough debate for my explicitly agreeing, so I
am just with everyone who had no objections this time. Not that I care what exactly
the vote count is when it is N:0 (and I hope that nobody does)

Have a nice update experience!

Raskin