[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r23513 - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: applications/audio/abcde development/libraries/id3lib top-level

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Aug 31 01:51:08 CEST 2010

> What do you think?
Reading the wiki it seems to be a risk to distribute binaries of lame.
For my personal use I don't care too much.

No matter what you do I think at least a pointer to the issue should be
added.

If it is a legal issue we could add an assertion as well and a config
option ensuring every user has to read the comment .. (INAL)

Marc Weber