[Nix-dev] virtualbox failing build

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:19:31 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 08:30:18PM +0200, Tom Ridge wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Not sure is this is the right place to post bug reports, but... I just
> got this when trying to install virtualbox on i686 (see below).
Sure, good place.

> In general, how can I distinguish the currently-working packages from
> the bit-rotted packages (eg chrome browser package seems to need a
> no-longer-available nightly build)? Is there somewhere I can view
> build logs for packages?
http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixpkgs/trunk

As for virtualbox, maybe it does not work with the latest 2.6.35 kernels. I
don't know if they have a newer version available. The virtualbox 'maintainer'
may fix that.

So I leave the answers about virtualbox and chrome to the maintainers.