[Nix-dev] Re: python search path and PyQt4&dbus

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Aug 28 03:58:01 CEST 2010

> Currently I've just symlinked pythonDBus to pyqt, but it is not a proper
> scalable solution ;)

How does your PYTHONPATH look then?

The patch you sent previously results in a PYTHONPATH which lists pyqt
last. So if you symlink pythondbus into pyqt it will still find
pythondbus first, thus it should look for the .so file in pythondbus and
still fail.

So did you also change the PYTHONPATH or have I missed a point?

So does your solution depend on a specific order of items in PYTHONPATH?

Marc Weber