[Nix-dev] Re: DVCS - what we care about?

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Aug 12 17:18:14 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

 > Can you give a link on Git design documents not mixed with
 > implementation description?

there is a huge difference between saying "Git has no architecture"
and saying "there is no document that describes Git's architecture
satisfactorily according to my personal standards". Clearly, the
absence of such a document does not imply the absence of a well
thought-out architecture.

The recent discussion has left me with the impression that you
overstate your opinions about Git quite a lot.

Take care,
Peter