[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 17405 - MarcWeber - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: tools/package-management/nix top-level

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Sep 25 11:48:23 CEST 2009

Sorry, I again replied to someone (Ludo) privately only.

Of course this message was meant to everyone.

Anyway: Everyone has seen that I reverted the patch now.

It is terrible useful to me.

I marked it has experimental because I didn't investigate in detail
whether the xml output may recurse indefinitely in some cases or such.

Nevertheless Michael Raskin said it maybe could be useful.

Yours
Marc Weber

Excerpts from Marc Weber's message of Thu Sep 24 23:12:13 +0200 2009: